YMI Jeans is a youthful and vibrant denim brand located in the heart of DTLA’s Arts District. Inspired by the trends seen on fashion runways in Paris and Milan to the hidden-gem shops of London, YMI creates high-quality and high-style garments for cost-conscious consumers.
Our brand is committed to creating denim staples for everybody. We specialize in engineering fit solutions to flatter every figure and hug every curve. We love every shape and so do our jeans. We strive to bring our consumer the details, shapes and trends she desires without ever compromising on quality, comfort or style.
We aim to be leaders in fashion, to work with passion and integrity, and to always embody inclusivity through our product and designs. We believe in jeans that make you feel good and look even better.
Our mission as a company is to be conscious of our impact on the earth. Our design team has expanded upon our sustainable collection to incorporate recycled fibers and plant-based fabrics so that we continue to provide the same styles you know and love with a reduced effect on the environment.
Our team consists of over 100 employees who are passionate about creating and bringing you all the styles you love.
- 2000 - YMI Jeans was founded by David Vered and Michael Godigian.
- 2010 - Opened up our corporate office and distribution facility located in the Arts District of Los Angeles.
- 2012 - Our famous Wannabettabutt collection was born and dominated the denim market.
- 2014 - YMI Jeans' New York Showroom opened.
- 2015 - Our e-commerce site launched with a focus on providing quality customer care and direct access to our high quality denim.